Child Safe Statement
Grasmere Primary School has a Statement of Commitment to Child Safety. Our school is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people. This will be the primary focus of our care and decision making. Grasmere Primary School has zero tolerance for child abuse. Grasmere Primary School is committed to providing a child safe environment where children and young people are safe and feel safe, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives. Particular attention will be paid to the cultural safety of Aboriginal children and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as the safety of children with a disability. Every person involved in Grasmere Primary School has a responsibility to understand the important and specific role he/she plays individually and collectively to ensure that the wellbeing and safety of all children and young people is at the forefront of all they do and every decision they make.
Child safety and wellbeing at Grasmere Primary School
Information for families and the school community
Grasmere is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Child Safety Policy (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Child Safety Code of Conduct (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Child safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Bullying Prevention Policy (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Volunteers Policy (INSERT the policy from Policies)
- Digital Learning Policy (INSERT the policy from Policies)
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Grasmere Primary School we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact Abby Madden, Principal.